***SENIOR CHEF DE PARTIE***
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Chef De Partie to join our Kitchen team
The Ballymore Inn is a multi award winning gastropub located 10km from Naas and a 30 minute drive from Dublin. We are part of The Hartes Group which also owns and operates Hartes of Kildare Town, The Dewdrop Brewhouse in Kill & Firecastle Artisan Grocers & boutique hotel in Kildare Town. There are great career progression opportunities within the group.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Group Executive Chef and Head Chef the Senior Chef De Partie will ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with departmental standards in order to provide 100% quality service to customers at all times.
All duties must be carried out in accordance with statutory health & safety requirements. This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week. There is also a part time role within the group for a suitable candidate.
We are passionate about our culinary offering and are looking for someone who will strive for excellence with every dish.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Previous experience in a fast paced kitchen operation.
- Previous experience working within a large team.
- Multi Outlet experience is a plus.
- Professional qualifications essential, e.g. HACCP.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate flair, creativity and skill in the Kitchen.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- In conjunction with the Kitchen Team, to ensure the consistent smooth running of food service, delivering an outstanding gastro menu.
- Maintain a high level of food quality which will exceed guest’s expectations with every dish.
- To ensure effective stock control.
- To ensure that cleanliness and food safety is adhered at all times, HACCP Management.
- Assist in various other Kitchens as required.
- Career progression opportunities- personal development plans.
- Meals on duty.
- Staff rates across the group.
- Travel Schemes such as the Bike to Work Scheme.
- Learning and Development Opportunities- Access to online training
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org